Rely on our experience when selling your vacation property
The sale of a property abroad is challenging. In addition to the many steps that must be taken into account, it is also imperative that you know the local market environment. With the help of our trusted local partners, we form a strong team that will guide you to your desired sales result.
When selling real estate, it is easy to forget something crucial, and foreign rules and regulations can also be quite unsettling. It helps to know that the sales process is in competent hands.
In addition to our qualified professionals abroad, who are adept in their respective markets, we present your property abroad in the Swiss market and to our large clientele.
How we assist you in the sale of your property
- A high number of domestic and foreign buyers/sellers visit our website every day.
- Ginesta International also advertises your real estate abroad in a monthly newsletter.
- Upon request, we promote your property via social media, in Adwords campaigns, or newspaper advertisements.
- Thanks to our large advertising volume, you benefit from attractive insertion conditions with the most interesting national media outlets.
- Thanks to our marketing partners LeadingRE and Knight Frank, you can enjoy equally attractive insertion conditions in outlets such as the Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, Unique Homes, Luxury Portfolio Magazine, and Vedemosti.
How we work
- As soon as our local partner company has reviewed and assessed your foreign property, we start the marketing.
- The brokerage is concluded with our local partner. Ginesta International refers prospective customers directly to the appropriate partner company. In the case of placement by Ginesta International, the partner company compensates us directly – for you, as the client, there are no additional costs.
- Local marketing costs in Switzerland (advertisements, social media campaigns, etc.) are charged directly to the clients.
What we need for the preliminary assessment of your property
- Photos of the property
- Floor plans
- Land register excerpt, possibly insurance certificates
- Information about the approximate sales value